What FWC Church is all about >>>
We Exist to Model the Life and Teachings of Jesus with the Power of the Holy Spirit!
We are Passionate and Dedicated Followers of Christ
We Believe the Word of God is Relevant and Powerful Today
We Believe we are Called to Serve all Generations
Statement of Faith
We Believe >>>
- That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
- In the eternal existence of one true God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
- In the creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
- That forgiveness of sin and eternal life is freely offered to all by our Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation of sinners is by grace through faith alone, in the perfect all sufficient work of Christ, who died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
- In Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation. The scriptural evidence being the operation of the gifts of the spirit as defined in 1 Cor 12:8-10.
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in the book of Acts and the Epistles.
- In the Lord’s Table as a memorial for believers.
- In Divine Healing as practiced throughout the New Testament.
- In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
- In the Spirit-filled life. The Holy Spirit is the catalyst for sanctification and seeks to produce His fruit in the believer’s life as their minds are renewed and they are conformed to the image of Christ.
- In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
- In the sanctity of marriage, as a lifelong exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.